We understand that diversity extends far beyond gender, race and ethnicity, and that inclusion is more than just a seat at the top table.
Through continual education and training for everyone – from workshops in neurodiversity and mental health awareness, to bias training – we strive to deepen our own knowledge so that we can be the best version of ourselves to better support our teams and the communities that we serve.
We are invested in a re-engineered executive search process, measuring outcomes, and digging deep into our long-established candidate networks for innovative leaders.
We believe that when internal beliefs are so deeply embedded, the same intrinsic values are translated to our clients.
We are in a privileged position, interfacing with thousands of senior leaders each year, who are accountable for shaping their own organisations with meaningful strategies for sustained success.
We are on a journey… together.
- We advocate respect and collaboration in an environment where everyone is accountable for acceptable behaviour
- We celebrate our differences and embrace individuality, fostering mutual trust and equity – where everyone can be authentic, where everyone has a voice and where everyone is heard
- We share a commitment to combat biases and discrimination, fostering conscious inclusion with our colleagues, and within the communities in which we operate
- We care for one another, supporting, nurturing and developing individuals to unlock their potential and help them thrive
- We pledge to serve our clients and industry with the same passion and transparency – addressing leadership challenges without bias, pushing the boundaries on stereotypes and delivering fresh perspectives
- We commit to continually educating ourselves on relevant topics, and in doing so, better serve our clients
- We strive to ensure an evidence-based approach to enhance processes and ultimately outcomes by continually measuring our own progress both internally, and for our clients
Celebrating Neurodiversity at Work online conference
21 November 2022
Coulter Partners and Differing Minds announce partnership agreement
06 October 2022
Celebrating Female Determination with Coulter Partners' Neha Rajdev, Director, Business Intelligence
30 July 2022
Neurodiversity Celebration Week 2022
22 March 2022
Partnership with ION
The Institute of Neurodiversity (ION) is an inclusive neurominority-led global membership organisation with a purpose of helping neurominorities thrive and prosper.
As a proud partner and corporate member of the Institute, we embrace Neurodiversity as a competitive advantage and are committed to continuous learning about neuroinclusive recruitment.
By equipping us with knowledge, tools, and strategies, this exciting partnership allows us to gain a solid understanding of Neurodiversity and how best to support neurodiverse people in the workplace, as well as how to attract neurodiverse talent – both for ourselves and our clients.
To learn more about ION and its mission, please visit their website below.